Submitted by Aldo on July 16, 2007 - 09:20.
- changed: SPi-V is now free to use in simple mode, without branding.
- added: Support for directional, streaming sound
- added: Lists, with optional linear or spline interpolation
- added: Variables
- added: Support for 'hitarea' layer
- added: Support for gradients in layers
- changed: Improved performance of downloader
- added: getproperty/setproperty can now get/set values that persist through scene changes
- changed: SPi-V is now more or less fps independant
- fixed: improved performance building scenes
- fixed: memory leak switching between scenes extensively
- changed: 'about' and 'debug' window are now activated using CTRL+Alt resp. Command+Option