- Removed branding; SPi-V is now free software
- Added fisheye as a projection for panoelements
- Improved compatibility with Firefox 3.x in newer Shockwave 11.5 builds
- Works around the issue that Firefox 3 for OS X draws 3d content vertically offset
- Improves text rendering quality in Shockwave 11.5
- The _scenes_* lists would not stay in sync with the current scene, see here
- Fixed compatibility with Director/Shockwave 8.5
The license tool now only supports one license type. This license type will allow you to make an unlimited number of file licenses, as well as domain licenses, and it will let you install the license to the computer the license tool is run on.
- Works around a bug in Shockwave 11 for OS X, which prevents earlier versions of SPi-V to run on Shockwave 11 for OS X
- Fixes preview layers for uielements
- Fixed a bug with value="=..." syntax
- Code optimisations
- geturl action supports url='=...' syntax
- .aspx files are accepted as xml
- fixed a strange condition where finished downloads could be processed multiple times
- minor preparations for Shockwave 11
- introduces XML change to camera dynamics node
There was a conflict in names between zoomspeed for the current zooming rate and the relative pace at which zoom 'happens'. This conflict has been lifted.
- fixes pan & tilt bug when fov > pan/tilt range
- fixes zoom set through toolbar button
- adds _plugin object to expose html parameters
Shockwave allows you to add a couple of specific parameters to the HTML of your pages, inside the object/embed tag. These can now be read by SPi-V. eg:
The _plugin object is only available when running SPi-V in a browser or other plugin environment.
- Progress-bar did not have correct contrsting color
- Loading images in simple mode when using SPi-V as a sprite in Director was broken
- Display did not update when swiching scenes when using SPi-V as a sprite in Director
- Minor changes facilitating upcoming extensions
- added ability to set type, hfov, vfov, hoffset and voffset of panoelements using setProperty
Note: this is an 'expensive' operation which may affect performance if used extensively (eg every frame, using a ramp)
- added settable disablenavigation and disablekeynavigation properties to _camera object
- fixed a problem when default.xml is not a valid xml document
- fixed a problem with very small panmin/panmax or tiltmin/tiltmax ranges in cameralimits
- fixed a problem with getURL when referencing an internal member
- fixed color="_foreground" in matte layer nodes
- minor code optimisations
- Fixed a bug where file licenses might not work cross platform.
File licenses made with the previous version of the license tool may not be compatible with SPi-V 1.4.2 and newer. Please use the new license tool to create your file licenses*
- Added 'batch' functionality (windows only).
If you have an unlimited license, place it in the same folder as the license tool and make sure it is named 'unlimited license.xml'. Now, you can drag and drop SPi-V xml files onto the license tool and the license will automatically be applied to the file.
*: If you have a file license for a file that no longer works with SPi-V 1.4.2, send the full xml file to me and I will reply with a newly licensed file. Note that I need your licensed file, not the license.xml that was sent to you.
If you have an unlimited license, you can make new file licenses with this new release of the License Tool.