Submitted by Aldo on January 26, 2010 - 17:19.
- Removed branding; SPi-V is now free software
- Added fisheye as a projection for panoelements
- Improved compatibility with Firefox 3.x in newer Shockwave 11.5 builds
Submitted by Aldo on April 20, 2009 - 15:14.
- Works around the issue that Firefox 3 for OS X draws 3d content vertically offset
- Improves text rendering quality in Shockwave 11.5
Submitted by Aldo on May 22, 2008 - 09:19.
- The _scenes_* lists would not stay in sync with the current scene, see here
- Fixed compatibility with Director/Shockwave 8.5
Submitted by Aldo on March 27, 2008 - 16:51.
- Works around a bug in Shockwave 11 for OS X, which prevents earlier versions of SPi-V to run on Shockwave 11 for OS X
- Fixes preview layers for uielements
- Fixed a bug with value="=..." syntax
- Code optimisations
Submitted by Aldo on March 7, 2008 - 12:13.
- geturl action supports url='=...' syntax
- .aspx files are accepted as xml
- fixed a strange condition where finished downloads could be processed multiple times
- minor preparations for Shockwave 11
Submitted by Aldo on February 12, 2008 - 11:23.
- introduces XML change to camera dynamics node
There was a conflict in names between zoomspeed for the current zooming rate and the relative pace at which zoom 'happens'. This conflict has been lifted.
- fixes pan & tilt bug when fov > pan/tilt range
- fixes zoom set through toolbar button
- adds _plugin object to expose html parameters
Shockwave allows you to add a couple of specific parameters to the HTML of your pages, inside the object/embed tag. These can now be read by SPi-V. eg:
The _plugin object is only available when running SPi-V in a browser or other plugin environment.
Submitted by Aldo on January 10, 2008 - 13:28.
- Progress-bar did not have correct contrsting color
- Loading images in simple mode when using SPi-V as a sprite in Director was broken
- Display did not update when swiching scenes when using SPi-V as a sprite in Director
- Minor changes facilitating upcoming extensions
Submitted by Aldo on December 18, 2007 - 22:03.
- added ability to set type, hfov, vfov, hoffset and voffset of panoelements using setProperty
Note: this is an 'expensive' operation which may affect performance if used extensively (eg every frame, using a ramp)
- added settable disablenavigation and disablekeynavigation properties to _camera object
- fixed a problem when default.xml is not a valid xml document
- fixed a problem with very small panmin/panmax or tiltmin/tiltmax ranges in cameralimits
- fixed a problem with getURL when referencing an internal member
- fixed color="_foreground" in matte layer nodes
- minor code optimisations
Submitted by Aldo on October 26, 2007 - 08:07.
- fixed: error when using text as alpha in layers
- fixed: upscaling when adaptive texture scaling has kicked in
- fixed: interupts for ramps would sometimes malfunction
- fixed: setting blend to "0" would sometimes leave a 'residual' blend
- fixed: resources that are referenced multiple times are downloaded/imported only once
- fixed: downloader progress bar color was always white
- fixed: changes to layers (such as setting 'text' property) that affect the dimensions of the layer would result in corrupted display of the layer
- added: panogroup/uigroup 'enabled' property disables/reenables all elements in the group
- added: color="_foreground" in layers
- added: getProperty() call has a return value when called through evalScript().
- added: added getProperty to list of valid API functions when calling through LocalConnection object or evalScript.
Note that LocalConnection messages have no return value, and the evalScript method is not available for Firefox and Safari
- changed: reimplemented 'preview' layers
- changed: getURL with target="_spv" forces SPi-V to open the url, instead of passing to the browser
- changed: 'Scene ready' is not sent again if a uielement or panoelement gets rebuilt
changed: code optimisations
Submitted by Aldo on August 20, 2007 - 21:32.
- under some circumstances hardware acceleration would not be used, resulting in choppy performance
- the 'blend' property of panoelements and uielements was write-only
- ramp wrapping; implemented minvalue and maxvalue