The license tool now only supports one license type. This license type will allow you to make an unlimited number of file licenses, as well as domain licenses, and it will let you install the license to the computer the license tool is run on.
- Fixed a bug where file licenses might not work cross platform.
File licenses made with the previous version of the license tool may not be compatible with SPi-V 1.4.2 and newer. Please use the new license tool to create your file licenses*
- Added 'batch' functionality (windows only).
If you have an unlimited license, place it in the same folder as the license tool and make sure it is named 'unlimited license.xml'. Now, you can drag and drop SPi-V xml files onto the license tool and the license will automatically be applied to the file.
*: If you have a file license for a file that no longer works with SPi-V 1.4.2, send the full xml file to me and I will reply with a newly licensed file. Note that I need your licensed file, not the license.xml that was sent to you.
If you have an unlimited license, you can make new file licenses with this new release of the License Tool.
- redesigned to make order process clearer and easier
- added unlimited license type
- license tool can now apply licenses for you, no more manual editing of xml files
- machine licenses now support custom SPi-V applications (SPi-V LDM projectors), including the spotter tool etc.